1. RiverDogs - Currently holds the South lead by two games. Power = 2
The question remains, can they stay ahead of Nashville and Austin?
2. Nashville Hillbillies - Currently in second place in the South. Power = 1
Can they over take Charleston or will they be satisfied at the status quo?
3. Las Vegas Aces - Currently leads the West by 9 games. Power = 4
Will they continue to cruise to the West title?
4. Toronto FivTs - Currently leads the North by 5 games. Power = 3
Fell behind early but made up ground quick to take the lead. Will it hold up?
5. Boston Liberty - Currently leads the East by 10 Games. Power = 7
Hopefully comfortable doesn't lead to complacency as the rest of the division is getting better quickly.
6. Austin Black Socks - Currently third in the South at 5 games back. Power = 4
Tough situation with two perennial power houses in front of them.
7. Minnesota Mudcats - Currently 2nd in the North at 5 games back. Power = 2
Mudcats must figure out how to win on the road.
1. Cheyenne Sandors - Currently leads the West by 2 games. Power = 2
The question is, will they falter again this year?
2. Milwaukee Cervezeros - Currently leads the North by 4 games. Power = 1
Starting to slowly assert themselves.
3. Honolulu Warriors - Currently in second in the West by 2 games. Power = 2
A tough division where anything can happen.
4. Arizona High Heat - Currently in third in the West by 3 games. Power = 2
Keeping pace once again.
5. Florida Storm - Currently leads the South by 1 game. Power =3
Don't get caught without an umbrella is their motto.
6. Syracuse Symbiotes - Currently leads the East by 1 game. Power = 4
After a horrendous start, they find themselves where they think they belong. The question is, are they that sure of themselves?
7. Monterrey Rayados - Currently second in the South by 1 game. Power = 5