With 4 games to go the playoff picture has settled in the NL for the most part.
1. Milwaukee Cervezeros - Has captured the #1 seed and seems to be the team to beat.
2. Cheyenne Sandors - Lays claim to the #2 seed.
3. Florida Storm - Has the #3 seed.
4. Philadelphia Fighting Quakers or Syracuse Symbiotes - One will win the Crown
5. Augusta A's - Has had the #5 seed wrapped up for a while.
6. Philadelphia Fighting Quakers or Syracuse Symbiotes - East loser should have the #6.
Arizona and Tucson will be eliminated with either a loss or a win by Syracuse.
1. Toronto FivTs - Has the #1 seed unless they lose the last four.
2. Nashville Hillbillies - Could take #1 seed but chances are slim.
3. Anaheim Baja Racers - Takes the three spot with a win.
4. Columbus Clevelanders - Has the #4 seed and #3 is slim.
5. Salem Slims, Las Vegas Aces, and Austin Black Socks are all fighting for the remaining two spots.
Charleston RiverDogs and Vancouver Primetimers will be eliminated with a loss or a win by Las Vegas.